Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: anjaan!!!Life, my way
Hello friends. Here I am going to start a new thread. I'll post my quotes here and I hope you will find it good also.

Thanks for the support and guidance to ADC. Smile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to anjaan!!! for this post:
  • Mujeeb
Thumbs Up ...good initiative bro...

keep up... Smile  
*hSn* : parStaar

kia kaheN kuch kaha nahii jaata!
aah...! chup bhii raha nahii jaata.. (Mir Taqi Mir)

Seriousness is a tool to make ur life flawless but always looking for flaws is a big flaw as well.
-Sumit Anjaan
Thumbs Up
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aap Ki Dost

Zaara

Smile

In the world of uncertainty, uncertainty is the only certainty.
(21-10-2014, 05:21 AM)anjaan!!! Wrote: In the world of uncertainty, uncertainty is the only certainty.

very true!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aap Ki Dost

Zaara

Smile

Thumbs Up 
(13-10-2014, 04:19 PM)anjaan!!! Wrote: Hello friends. Here I am going to start a new thread. I'll post my quotes here and I hope you will find it good also.

Thanks for the support and guidance to ADC. Smile

Thank you so much, Sumit Ji, for this kind initiative & we will be eagerly waiting for something new from you each day...!

Keep it up and take good care of yourself, ok...!

Smile
Jeene ke liye mujhe ek sapnaa dedo
Haqeekat meri jaaN liye jaa rahi hai

[Image: sigpic4463_5.gif]
Anger is the biggest power of one. Despite killing it, I use it to achieve my goals and see the impossible coming possible.
That, what is not necessary, shouldn't bother us to think about it for a second. If you find yourself thinking about anything like it, kick yourself and move.
Most generous smile adorn those lips which have tasted pain for long.
(24-11-2014, 12:25 AM)anjaan!!! Wrote: Most generous smile adorn those lips which have tasted pain for long.

trueee.......
(07-11-2014, 07:24 PM)anjaan!!! Wrote: That, what is not necessary, shouldn't bother us to think about it for a second. If you find yourself thinking about anything like it, kick yourself and move.

kal khud ko kick karte hue video bhejna sumit... mujhe roz khud ko maarni padegi kick..
Never feel sad for any bad event. One's loss causes other's gain. You may be the cause of someone's happiness. Feel proud.
Expectations from someone eventually lead you towards weakness